Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Switched to the Beta

So I switched to the beta. We'll see how this goes. I was putting it off mainly because I had to create a google account, but it wasn't too bad. Things are going well at work. I'm currently working on processing mail. We were talking about spelling tests in elementary school. I miss those, they made me feel really smart. At home, I've started doing my Yoga and Pilates DVD again. I definitely feel full of energy and at the same time very calm and centered when I'm done with it.

I had a funny dream this morning, I was on a pirate ship trying to kill a captive and he kept moving at the last second so I couldn't stab him. Then the scene changed and I was on a golf course with Jeff (I think still wearing pirate clothes) We were running to catch up with everyone at the next hole, and I yelled to Jeff to hurry and he Blinked ahead of me, as Slogdarr, his mage from World of Warcraft. When we got to the hole, there was mageroyal, a herb that you collect in WoW all around the green. And Artie's character, Arten, the gnome warlock, was there, in his little green and gold Cromatic Order tabard. It was definitely strange.

Anyway, at work so I'll end this here. Merry Part and Blessed Be!

1 comment:

Duamuteffe said...

If it makes you feel any better, if I play DII enough I tend to dream about it. Also Tomb Raider and Tetris, of all things.

Blog Archive