Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Too much TNT - Dreaming of Drama

This is another dream blog entry, although I'm fairly sure this dream wasn't prophetic of significant. I dreamed I was working with the cast of Without a Trace. It was my first day of work, and I was getting ready to go out into the field with one of the other detectives. I was struggling with a big pile of books and papers. I had a hard time getting through the building and out to my car, and it was raining. I was wearing a suit, with a pencil skirt and high heeled shoes.

Later in the dream, which was skipping around a lot, I was leaving the office but I didn't see anyone I knew. The office was very quiet. There were groups of 3 or 4 people all in blue shirts getting onto elevators and going into offices. I was scared of these people, so I made my way as quickly as a I could to an open office. A group of them noticed me, but I got to the office and locked the door before they could catch me. All over the building these people were attacking people in their offices. I opened the door to the room I was holed up in and Jack McCoy from Law and Order came running in with a swollen right eye. It looked like someone hit a desk with his face. While Jack and I were talking about what was going on, a woman pounded on the door asking for help. We let her in, because she was wearing a purple jacket, not a blue shirt. Then she turned on me to start to attack me, pulling at my hair and clawing, but I pulled a gun and made her back down. She sat in the corner crying about how her jacket looked blue when she got it out of her closet that morning. All these blue shirted people were part of a group that had planned an attack on this office. Whether it was the FBI office they have on Without A Trace, or 1 Police Plaza from Law and Order was never made clear to me.

It was an interesting dream. It might make a good short story if I take out the TV references and fill in the holes.

At work, so I have to end here. Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive