Wednesday, October 18, 2006

On a lighter note

My computer, brought to you by Mutant Enemy. Yes, my computer was taken over several weeks ago by Joss Whedon. It now plays the Firefly opening theme song when it boots up, and when it shuts down it plays the "Rrr, arg" sound. I would prefer it to play the Angel theme when it boots up, as I love those violins. Perhaps I will search for it after blogging.

I'm a little tired today after staying up to watch Nip/Tuck last night. It was good episode, although I though how Christian played Kimber was harsh even for him. I was thinking about TV today. I've gotten used to the idea that there's nothing good on. But there's quite a few shows now I really like watching, even though Nip/Tuck is the only one I actually carve out a chunk of time for. There's Battlestar Galactica, American Chopper, Iron Chef America, really, most of the stuff on the Food Network, That 70s Show in syndication, all 3 Law and Order shows, etc. Sometimes I think I'd really like DVR or TiVo so I could save all my favorite episodes, or record things to watch when I'm free. I don't know if I would though. I'm just generally pleased with the though that TV is improving again.

Anyway, time for some WoW I think. Hopefully we'll be early to bed tonight. Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive