Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Blogging from NC part 2

We got Jeff's new glasses yesterday afternoon and then played miniature golf at Jurassic Putt in Nag's Head. It was pretty fun. I won the first game of the girls, and Wendy won the second (We played in 2 groups as not to take so long. Would that others on the course would have been as considerate) Then we drove to Dirty Dick's in Avon for some seafood. I had crab cakes, Jeff had a boat of whole blue crabs. They were yummy, but seemed like a lot of work to eat. I was happy with my crab cakes. I also tried some deep fried calamari as a appetizer. Don't know what the big deal is, they tasted like onion rings. Although some of them were whole little calamaris, so it looked like you could have been eating a deep fried spider.

We spent most of the day today at the beach, as it a beautiful sunny day. Tonight we are deep frying a turkey, and having mashed potatoes and aspargus. The turkey should be ready soon. I think the plan for tomorrow is a few of us wanted to go down to Hatteras lighthouse and take some pics. I can't believe it is Wednesday already. We are having so much fun!

That's all for now, Merry Part and Blessed Be all!

No comments:

Blog Archive