Sunday, March 19, 2006

From my cousin Danielle - 69 Questions

69 things you may have never known about me...

1. Initials:
SRS

2. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
Bob Duncan

3. Where was your first kiss?
At the playground in West Hickory

4. For or against same sex marriage?
Why shouldn't people who love each other get married?

5. Are you homophobic?
No

6. Are you bisexual?
No, not really. Contrary to rumors...

7. Do you believe in God?
I believe in a God, and a Goddess too.

8. How many U.S states have you been to?
7

9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in?
1

10. Have you ever lived outside the U.S?
No

11. Name something you like physically about yourself:
mouth, and my big round badonka donk.

12. Something non-physical you like about yourself:
My laugh. It's unique, and when I think something's funny, I don't care who hears me laugh

13. Whats your mom's first name
Bonnie

14. What is your dream car?


15. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Ireland, California, South Dakota.

16. Have you ever had someone of the opposite sex sleep over at your house?
yes

18. Do you download music?
not in a long time

19. How many illegal things have you done?
hmm... have to get back to you. Not too many.

20. Where would you want to go on a first date?
To get ice cream.

21. Would you date the person who posted this before you?
No she's my cousin!

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
I don't think so.

23. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Yes

24. Do you like president Bush?
I'd like him to be stabbed with hot pokers, does that count?

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
No

26. Have you ever white-water rafted?
No

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Yes when I worked at Wal-Mart. Damn scary townies.

29. Have you met a real redneck?
Yes

31. What song are you listening to right now?
Hung Up, by Madonna

32. Whats your favorite song at the moment?
2 AM by Anna Nalick

33. What was the last movie you watched?
The Quiet Man, with John Wayne

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
Work

36. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone elses property?
No

37. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Yes

39. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Hair, and height.

40. What really turns you on?
A better question would be what turns me off...

41. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I don't go to Starbucks, even when I have the opportunity. For coffee I like capuccino, usually vanilla

44. Say something totally random about yourself:
I'm afraid of fire.

45. Do you have an iPod?:
No

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Not that I recall

47. Whats your dad's name?
Basil

48. Do you have braces?
Not for a long time now.

49. Are you comfortable with your height?
Yes

50. do you like someone right now?
I like a lot of people...

51. How tall are you?
5'5"

52. Do you speak any other language other than english?
Some Spanish

55. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yes

56. Has anyone very close to you passed away?
Yes

57. Do you watch MTV?
Not really

58. What's something that really annoys you?
People who are too stupid to use the Internet but insist on doing it anyway.

59. What are some things you really like?
movies and spending time with my hubby.

60. Do you like Michael Jackson?
No

61. Can you dance?
Yes

62. Have you ever surfed?
No

63. Do you know how to pump gas?
Yes

64. Do you drive?
yes

65. What's the latest you have ever stayed out?
I've seen the sun rise over Wal-Mart...

66. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?
yes, first car accident

67. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No

68. Have you ever been dared to do something you didn't want to do?
Not that I remember

69. What's your favorite state?
I think a peaceful state of mind is my favorite state. If you mean which of the United States is my favorite, definitely PA

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive