Sunday, January 22, 2006

Let it be known!

Yesterday Jeff bought me my own copy of World Of Warcraft at Electronics Boutique! I am currently installing the updates for the game. We're not networked yet, I just ran the cable modem across the room to my desk for now, but I'll have my own account, and come this weekend, we should be able to all play together. I am so excited!

In other good news, Jamie came over to bellydance today and she brought my birthday present with her. It's a pretty necklace with my birthstone. :-) I also got my birthday present from Jeff's mom and dad, it's the Discover Bellydance box set from Veena and Neena. These are more instructional dance tapes than workout tapes, they teach you a belly dance routine, but they look like fun! I also helped Jamie make up her character for Jeff's Wild West Werewolf game.

So it has been a good day, and I'm actually looking forward to this week at work, since: one, it's the end of the month, things are always slower, and two, I'm only working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, then I have Thursday off (for my birthday) Friday off, I work 6 hours Saturday and then I am off on Sunday. Plus I get to see Al and Grey this weekend, if all goes according to plan.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is Known! *poke*

Blog Archive