Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Can't wait to play WoW!

I am so excited about playing my warlock, Seersha, this evening! I just send her a bunch of stuff and gold from Leanora, the character I had started on Jeff's account. Once I got done selling off all her stuff she was just running between the mailbox and the bank in black bra and underwear. Leanora started to dance but Jeff told me to stop since that might earn more money, and I was trying to be done with the character.

Allison, if you don't get a phone call from me this evening please call me. I will try to remember, I need to find out for sure what time you and Grey are coming out.

I think that's all for now, I am at work. I'm currently re-reading The Laughing Corpse, one of the good books from the early portion of the once-great Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series, by Laurell K. Hamilton.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trying to get Grey to call you back, actually, or email, or something, as I haven't a clue as to what's going on for Saturday. I think we're still coming out, but there's some technical info he needs, and some directions, etc. so I figured it would make more sense for him to call. If he hasn't managed to at least email by tonight I'll call you.

Megin said...

I know I'm two days late, but I just wanted to send you belated birthday wishes and hugs- hope it's an awesome year all around. ~Megs

Blog Archive