Sunday, April 24, 2005

Searching for apartments

I've made a few calls. (As the neighbors stomp and pound their way out of the building, reminding me yet again why we are looking for a new place. The first two I called about are within line of sight from each other. They are both 2 bedroom apartments located across from School St Elementary. 119 N Center St., and 77 School St. 1 includes a washer/dryer and the other has hook-ups. The only problem I can see with them so far is we were hoping to actually move out of downtown, away from the crazies. But on the upside, we would be near enough by still to visit the neighbors we do like, Jan, Brandon and Dakota.

Also I think today might be Paul Stefko's birthday. I'm not sure, as he's nearly as fond of his birthday as Jeff is his. - And I just found out it was yesterday. Curses. Well, Happy Belated Birthday, Paulie. You're what, 22 now? Congrats!

Merry Part and Blessed Be

No comments:

Blog Archive