Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I take it all back!

This isn't A-Hell-phia. My teammates in RIG threw an actual party for me today, my last day. They got permission from our supervisor to have everyone off the phones between 2 and 2:30, and got pizza and wings and a cake, and they bought me presents. It was so nice! And I was COMPLETELY surprised. I had thought, "It'd be nice if they got me a cake. Even a cupcake. And maybe a card." I was totally not expecting to be surprised. No one ever gave me a surprise party before! It made me so happy. I feel like I am going to really be missed, I felt so special. And not Special Ed for once!

I will really miss a lot of the people here, and even some of the ones I've complained about in the past. I'll miss: Candi, Christina, Christine, Dale, Stacy, Barbie, Beau, Beth, T-Walk, Matt, Margaret, Jodie, Audrey, and if I've forgotten anyone I'm sorry! I hope the people at my new job are as nice.

In good news, I forgot to take the 12 hr painkiller before leaving for work this morning, but my headache hasn't gotten too bad, I only took one dose of Tylenol in the car at 9 this morning, and another around 4 PM, but the second dose wasn't for headache. So my sinusitis is going away. Hooray!

I think that's all for now. Blessed Be and Merry Part!

No comments:

Blog Archive