Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Praise Patrol saw me doing well

Praise Patrol is something Adelphia came up with to recognize good workers or something. I think for everyone who votes for you, you get one entry to win a prize or something too. Anyway Tina and Barbie both recognized me for Teamwork/Collaboration/Communication. It's a good thing. Maybe this means they'll put me on day shift.

The snow has motivated me to look for jobs closer to home again. I got home at quarter after 10 last night. I am not looking forward to another 3 months of this. So I found a listing for something in Lewis Run, something up at Pitt, and something down in Kane. I'll be sending out the resumes today and making a stop at CareerLink to get an application for the one in Lewis Run.

I think that's all. I feel like a big lazy slug, I slept til 10. The upside to getting 10 + hrs of sleep though, is that when I went back to sleep after Jeff left, I had cool flying dreams and lucid dreams too.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

(10 Days Til Christmas!)

No comments:

Blog Archive