Friday, December 17, 2004

New Foamy!

Our Lord and Master's Christmas episode came out today. Go, take the link now, and enjoy.

And on that subject, I have to say I agree. I'm Pagan, but I'm not going to get all offended because you've got a manger scene in your yard. I'm not going to put one in mine, but you can put one in yours. I promise to make fun of it only if it is tasteless, tacky or ugly. Or if you have included Santa somehow in it, because that's silly. Although who do you think gave the Wise Men the Frankincense, Gold and Myrhh? I think "Wise Men" is just another way to say "Elves"

And I sing Christmas Carols. You know why? Because they're pretty! And I already know the words! I'm not singing a re-written version with Pagan lyrics because I'm too damn lazy to learn new lyrics.

And that's all for now. Jess and I are going skiing for a little bit tonight, even though Holiday Valley only has 9 slopes and 3 lifts open. This is such a problem for me... my desire for snow to ski on is conflicting with my desire to drive on safe roads to and from work. I wish Holiday Valley paid better. Then I could work there still and my needs wouldn't oppose each other.

Merry Part and Blessed Be, and only 7 shopping days left!

No comments:

Blog Archive