Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Janis is back up North!

My witchy mentor and all around cool person, Janis Trubic, is up from Florida this week! I am so excited, I have missed her a lot. Some of you may know her from Baily's Beads, she's also a hell of a writer. Jeff and I are going down to Sheffield to visit her today.

I left work early yesterday due to feeling extremely not well. After discussing my symptoms with Jeff, I think I have been getting migraines. Since I've already cut out caffeine, I guess the only other choice is to eliminate my other source of stress. I have to kill Tonya.

Just kidding. Mostly. I did bring some chamomile tea to work to help me de-stress on my breaks. I may go to wal-mart and have them loosen up the stems on my specs. Sometimes it feels like they are squeezing my face.

Well, time to start the day. Merry Part and Blessed Be!

Another interesting name: Kameron Snowden. It sounds like a good name for a WoD character, maybe a Qualmi, or a Wendigo.

No comments:

Blog Archive