Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Last day of the week... Ahhh....

Today should be a pretty calm day at work. I think that stupid woman Tonya doesn't work today, so I shouldn't have to restrain the urge to bash anyone over the head with a mallet repeatedly.

Crap I was wrong she is here. Arrgh! Honestly, if it weren't for the karmic backlash involved I'd curse her into the ground. She really is too damn stupid to live. I'm fairly curt with her on a daily basis and she continues to talk to me! I don't know why. I've point blank said to her, "I'm trying to enjoy my lunch and my book, I don't want to talk now." And she continues. I wish I could cover her head in duct tape.

Okay, rant ended.

I'm reading the book that came with my Fairies' Oracle. It is a very beautiful and interesting deck. It "talks" to me more than any other divination deck I've had. In practice, I haven't even been using the definitions from the book, I just look at the card and "listen" and feel the impression that it gives me. I can't wait to show them to Michelle tomorrow.

Well, that's all for now. Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive