Thursday, June 24, 2004

I didn't win

I didn't win the digital camera at work. Dale did. :( I was a close third. Dale and Mike both work later in the week than me, Plus I didn't really decide til Tuesday that I might like to win, so I wasn't really focusing before that.

My DSL SHOULD be active Friday night. I cannot wait! I need to download the drivers for my printer, since I have no idea where the disc went. Then I can print out cover letters to go out with my resumes. I am thinking about asking Perry, my new supervisor, if I can list him as a reference on my resume. The only problem with doing this is that I have about 10 resumes currently printed with my existing references. But I also need to add my new job in RIG to it, so it looks like I'm redoing it anyway.

I'm going to play with my Fairie's Oracle more today. The artist who did the paintings for them is really quite talented.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive