Sunday, June 13, 2004

I wish I was at home

I hate weekends where I don't get to spend time with Jeff. The only day we had off together was Saturday, and I had Jess's wedding shower to go to. That was fun, I got to visit with Emily Shea and Jess, but I still missed my Jeff time. Last night we rented Return of the King and Club Dread. Club Dread is by the same guys who brought us Super Troopers. It was pretty darn funny, but I think I liked Super Troopers better.

I'm at work today. I'm hungry and I'm bored. I need to call Verizon Wireless because they seem to think I still owe them money, and I know I've paid them. I actually paid them twice and they sent me a check for the amount back about 6 months ago. And I can't make any changes on the website with it, because I don't remember the user name and password, acct #, or even what my damn cell phone # was.

In good news I got my computer back up and running. I've got Diablo II Lord of Destruction, RollerCoaster Tycoon and Sim Golf to keep my happy. Although I do have a tendency to say RollerToaster Tycoon instead of RollerCoaster. Which begs the questions, what IS a rollertoaster?

Well, that's enough rambling for now. As soon as Barbie gets back from her break I'm going to eat. I wish I had called off today. So bored....

No comments:

Blog Archive