Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Everything's all brokey!

All the little programs that make it possible for me to do my job aren't working. The billing system is running like a gelatinous cube, and now the program that shows us if calls are waiting is down.

And now there's a monsoon outside.

I'm getting used to my glasses. I'm also trying to plan a picnic for Litha on Saturday. That's the Summer Solstice, or Midsummer. Traditionally it is a good time for communicating with fairies and other nature spirits. I'm planning on taking my Fairie Oracle with me so I can do readings for everyone, or at least show off the beautiful artwork. I wish I could scan them to put on the page.

I still don't know if I won a digital camera or not. If I did, I'll post a picture of me in my new spectacles for everyone to see.

That's all for today, Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive