Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Full Moon

Goals

1) I procrastinated a bit on this one, but I have exercised the past two days in a row. I've been doing Yoga and other exercise with my Wii Fit.

2) I have cut back on pop, trying to switch to diet when I do want it for the caffeine. I have been drinking more iced tea and green tea. I feel like I'm off to a good start.

3) I have been slacking on creating the ritual, but I've been reading All One Wicca, and finished writing an essay for entrance into the Coven of the Far Flung Net. Will be polishing that up and sending it off today or tomorrow. The full moon is tomorrow, so I still have time to write up something.

4) I am still working on I Will Fear No Evil by Robert Heinlein. I've been playing more World of Warcraft rather than reading more. At least playing WoW though, I do get to interact with other people. It's been fun.

I'm feeling less lonely. I was home all day yesterday and I didn't feel the need to call anyone just to have someone to talk to. I worked out, and had lunch, watched some LOST, and then got online to play WoW at about 8 PM.

1 comment:

Stefanescu Marian said...

this yoga really help??

Blog Archive