Sunday, November 08, 2009

Haven't done this in a while....

Morning folks! I am blogging this morning from Pittsburgh, which makes it that much cooler. The sky is blue and the sun is shining. It's a gorgeous day.

What I've been up to lately - Been crazy busy at work. Lots of training going on. Have a new hire class starting a week from tomorrow. We've lost a couple people recently. Some I am sorry to see go, the departure of others makes me dance with glee.

I've also been watching Lost via my Netflix account. I'm now 3 episodes into Season 2, so don't tell me anything! But I completely get now why my friend Kelli named her truck Sawyer. I've been going around singing "You All Everybody" for about 2 weeks. Lost rules.

I've been spending a lot of time on Facebook. I can chat on it with a lot of people from work, college and even a few old high school friends. So if you're reading this and you haven't already, sent me a friend request!

I smell bacon, which means it's almost time for breakfast. Which is good because I am starving.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive