Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It had to end sometime...

The weekend that is... I had a fantastic weekend with my friends in Edinboro/Erie. Allison and I went shopping. I got to try curry, which is tasty. Tumeric for the win! While we were shopping I took Al out to Aoyama, the Japanese Steakhouse on Peach St. in Erie. It was just as wonderful as the last time, and the next time I go I may just get all sushi.

After a long day of shopping, we picked up Tim and another Allison at Country Fair and sampled some of Edinboro's night life. :-) A very good time was had by all.

On Sunday morning, I worked on recovering from attempting to entertain myself in a college town on a Saturday night. I am not 22 anymore. We took it easy and ate mac and cheese and watched the Rifftrax of Roadhouse. Rifftrax is basically a movie commentary done by the folks who brought you Mystery Science Theater 3000. In the evening, we went to Cambridge Springs to visit Megin and Pat. I also got to see Grey and Rachel. We were going to role-play, but their DM, Mark, who I've yet to meet, was unavoidably detained. So instead we watched Four Rooms, which is a totally awesome movie that I had not seen since college. The first room is my favorite, of course. :-)

By Sunday, I was having far too much fun to go home, so I decided to take off Monday from work. On Monday, Allison and I went to The Lion's Den and had a great time browsing. I did pick up an item, which I think will be featured heavily in the story I am going to write for Alison Tyler's current contest.

Then I drove back to the real world this morning. Back to the grind...

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

1 comment:

Duamuteffe said...

"A very good time was had by all."

Now *that's* the understatement of the year #grins# Can't wait for the next weekend get-together up here! We'll see you on Sunday, too, for the party!

Blog Archive