Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Good Morning!

It's been awhile. I really need to do this more often. I spend too much time updating my facebook status, and my myspace status, and my Twitter status, to blog lately it seems. I am still working out on my Wii Fit, I worked out 4 days last week. I worked out last night too. I made myself stop halfway through hula-hooping though because I felt like I was going to be sick. It's important to listen to your body when you exercise. If your body says Stop, then Stop! Hula-hooping with Italian Cheese Bread from Little Caesar's in your stomach is apparently a bad idea. We are going to be having a Biggest Loser weight loss contest at work. I am hoping that will motivate me to eat better in addition to exercising.

Work is going great. Jeff did well in his classes last sememster, he got an A and a B+. We got a new car! It's a 2009 Toyota Corolla, it's red and it is so pretty.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive