Saturday, February 07, 2009

Cool Dream

I had a great dream about food this morning. First, I was at the premier of a Pirates of the Caribbean video game in New York City. Johnny Depp was there, and when we left the theater, I was munching on a big Rice Krispie treat. When we got outside, a street vendor selling frozen yogurt was giving everyone free treats because he was a big Johnny Depp fan. My frozen yogurt was purple, with green and purple dinosaur candy in it. They had two other flavors I remember seeing and wanting to try: Hispanic Giraffe and Turtle Tat. (like a turtle tattoo) Then Anthony Bourdain wanted me to come eat donuts with him at this festival in another part of town. He said he had stopped eating other donuts because these ones were so orgasmically good. We took a train and ate donuts.

I woke up drooling.

Merry Part and Blessed Be

1 comment:

Duamuteffe said...

I'll try to make cinnamon rolls in time for your visit...

Blog Archive