Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Frenzy Review

Here is the review of Frenzy I posted on Amazon.

Sudden, sensational sex

The 60 short erotic stories in this novel centered around the theme of sex that happens quickly or unexpectedly. My hands-down favorite was Pirate Treasure by Janine Ashbless. Two extras in a pirate movie hook up during the filming of a tavern scene, with no one around them the wiser. I re-read this story twice, it still elicited the same visceral reaction. Hot, hot, hot! Nikki Magennis contributed two very short-shorts, Madrid and Sweets, that read like beautiful erotic poems. I enjoyed Lake Logan by Cheyenne Blue, which was a fun story about lovers who make the best of being stuck in the middle of a huge lake-like puddle. I loved Alison Tyler's own contribution, [...] about a man who's worked his way through all the waitresses at his favorite bar. The new girl knows he's bad news, but she also knows he'll be completely worth the trouble. With 60 stories to choose from, there were far too many I liked to mention them all. Even the few stories that didn't appeal to me personally were well-written. The majority of the stories are heterosexual pairings, with just a few gay or lesbian stories in the mix. I would recommend this book to friends based on the variety and excellent writing.

Merry Part and Blessed Be

No comments:

Blog Archive