Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is Jeff and I's 4th wedding anniversary. It is also our friend Adam's birthday. Tonight we made dinner together and watched TV. He got me a single red rose, with baby's breath. It is very pretty. After dinner I went to Tops to buy us treats. He got a pumpkin roll and I got a pint of Ben and Jerry's. I was thinking of going with World's Best Vanilla, but Tops didn't have it. I tried Dublin Mudslide, which was really good. Irish cream flavoured ice cream, with coffee fudge swirls.

We've started watching some new shows, NCIS and House are now on USA every night. I love House, how could you not love Hugh Laurie? NCIS is great, it has really neat characters. It's a crime drama with a military style twist. Think JAG with autopsies. My favorite character on the show is Abby. She's an adorable goth, who is a scientist and a very smart chick.




Good TV is good.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

4 comments:

Bravo001 said...

NCIS=win^2

Seriously, I love that show, and of course Abby is amazing! Also my favorite character. *drool* ;)

Duamuteffe said...

I prefer the Israeli chick as far as hotness goes. But then I've never had the urge to contravene Suz's third law...

Happy slightly late anniversary, btw

Bravo001 said...

The Israeli chick is indeed also awesome. Though, I'm tired of being beaten whilst in a relationship, and she seems like the type that would continue that trend.

Plus I don't know if Abby constitutes the type of crazy Suz was referring to. As she's not just crazy but genius+crazy.

Also, happy slightly later anniversary!

A Magical Legacy: A Sims 3 Supernatural Legacy Challenge said...

I also left out the male hotness on the show - I want to be in the middle of a McGee/DiNozzo Sandwich.

Blog Archive