Saturday, October 04, 2008

0-2

That is my record for smart vs. stupid today. I didn't turn off the alarm when I got up this morning, I just hit snooze, waking Jeff up 10 minutes later when I was in the shower. Then I locked my keys in the car with it running at Emory Espresso Bar. I could put it down to lack of sleep, but it's probably just me having my head up my ass as usual.

But I had a latte, and I have Swedish fish, and I have good friends in town. How bad could it really be?


Last night we played Ticket to Ride and Bohnanza. I did horribly at both. Couldn't get any good destination tickets for Ticket to Ride, and I usually suck at Bohnanza.

Lacy and Jay brought up a new game called Mare Nostrum which we will check out tonight.

Merry Part and Blessed Be

No comments:

Blog Archive