Thursday, September 18, 2008

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

Just felt like a random Wizard of Oz reference there. When my friend Jammie left work at 6:30, she sounded like Dorothy leaving Oz. "Good-bye! Good-bye everyone!" All bright and chipper and Dorothy Garland-esque. I like adding -esque to words lately.

I get to leave work in about 20 minutes. I can't wait to go home and get to bed, this has been a long day. I did grocery shopping this morning, then came into work at 1 PM. Tomorrow will be longer still because I will be with our training class all day, and we have a good bit left to cover, include the trickiest bit, which is Apprise.

I really intended to do some writing this morning, but time got away from me between grocery shopping and leaving for work, eating lunch, all that jazz. Currently reading the Nora Roberts In the Garden trilogy. It's good stuff.



Tired and sleepy and ready to go home.

Merry Part and Blessed Be, dear readers!

No comments:

Blog Archive