Friday, September 05, 2008

At the fair

Last night I dreamed I was at a fair with Al and Austin in England and I played a game where you shoot a bb gun at balloons. I did pretty well, and the balloons I shot got pinned to my shirt like trophies. We also had Nerf gun battle, with BFNGs, (that's Big F'ing Nerf Guns) One of them launched big orange ring that had points, it looked like a Nerf energy weapon (kind of hard to describe).

Trying to keep a dream journal again, since I have time in the morning a few days a week now. I got out my Faerie Oracle yesterday and did some work with that. I also tied a string to the single terminated quartz crystal I got a Mohr and More in Erie and made a pendulum. It gave some interesting answers. I do think though that if I am personally invested in the answer, if I have an opinion on it, it affects the pendulum's results. Either it tries to tell me I'm right, or sometimes it gives me the answer I'm afraid to see.

Had to give my Wednesday off this month up to the AJ Prindle gods for a refresher training day. Next month I'd really love to go to Erie and see some friends on that day. Fall is coming, Mabon is just over 3 weeks away. Normally I feel sad to see summer go, but this year I am looking forward to the cooler weather, the leaves changing, etc.

Off to exercise and try to do some writing this morning. Working 12:30 - 9 today.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

1 comment:

Duamuteffe said...

They probably wouldn't let you have airguns at a fair in England, sadly, no matter what Hot Fuzz says :)

In other news, I can still get you a postcard from England, if you'd like; Geraldine said she wouldn't mind :) Two years later and I still don't have your address, though :)

Blog Archive