Wednesday, June 20, 2007

16 days and no update.

It's been over two weeks. Nothing has happened that I felt the need to blog about. I have gotten back into WoW and Sims 2 is starting to lose its appeal. Work is work-like. I have been having fun bellydancing with Harriet. Today we tried a Cardio-Salsa DVD. It is fun, but I think their living room is not quite wide enough. I am going to propose that our Monday workouts become Cardio Salsa day and we do them at my house.

I gained back 1.5 lbs at weigh in this week. I am a little pissed at myself. Why did I have to have a waffle cone for lunch on Sunday, and eat a ton of Dip, with cheese and pepperoni? Oh yeah, cuz they were yummy.

Anyway, just a brief shout to say, I'm still here, I still exist!

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive