Monday, March 26, 2007

What happens down in Mexico...

Apparently happens in my dreams. I had a dream shortly before waking up this morning that I was in this little Mexican neighborhood. I was following two men, and we went into this little house. The men ordered two beers and I ordered a tequila. The drink the women in the house prepared for me was strange. It was savory and cold, a brown and frothy. It had tequila in it, and garlic, and lime squeezed into it. Once I started drinking it, I head back out into the crush of people and found one of the men I had been travelling with. He was leaning over a beautiful young woman who looked like Natalie Portman. Maybe it was Natalie Portman. She rejected his advances, but seemed very interested in me. We were planning to go back to my seedy Mexican hotel room when I woke up.

And after I woke up and got around, the first thing I saw on TV was a Tempur-pedic commercial. Jeff and I are seriously discussing getting one once our tax refund comes in. And I just had the thought while writing this that if I have a more comfortable mattress, maybe I wouldn't wake up just when my dreams were getting interesting!

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

1 comment:

Dagdamor said...

hum, interesting

Blog Archive