Friday, March 16, 2007

Flying in an airplane

I had strange dreams again last night. In one, Jeff and I were going on a trip with my parents. My parents were flying in a little two man plane, and I had to follow them in my plane. I also had another dream with a plane where I was visiting Grey and Jessika, and one of the rats playing in the grass, then he knocked on a window to be let back inside. We went outside to let him in, and a silver plane flew over head with a red dragon painted on it, with Al's initials as the signature. I think she might have waved from the plane. I got the definite impression she was saying "hello!"

We watched the Riches on Monday and it was great. I highly recommend it. I don't want to say too much about the plot or I'll be giving things away. Eddie Izzard is wonderful, so is Minnie Driver, and I like the young actors playing their 3 children. Watch, on Monday at 10 on FX if you can. Also, you can catch the pilot again at 10 tomorrow.

Getting ready to eat dinner so I will end this here.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

1 comment:

Duamuteffe said...

#waves#

Blog Archive