Saturday, August 12, 2006

I hope this works, it's friggin hiliarious



Several months ago, I remember Paul and Adam sitting at a gaming table trying to remember the words to a particular part of this song. We never got around to looking it up. Browsing the web yesterday evening, I went from Lacy's MySpace page to her friend Sean's, and he had it on his site. I hope you all enjoy the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny.

This weekend is the Italian Fest in Bradford. Hoping this year is better than last year. Last year the prices went up on the food and you got much smaller portions. I'm looking forward to going for dinner, eating some pizza or a meatball sub, and having fried dough for desert. Maybe I'll get to play some poppers as well.

Today I intend to do both workouts 1 and 2 on my Louise Solomon's Yoga and Pilates DVD. I ordered a few things from Amazon I hope to take on vacation, like Memoirs of a Geisha and KT Tunstall's Eye to the Telescope. Unfortunately, the tracking information is currently not available.

I think that's all for now, I'm going to eat some breakfast and maybe play a little World Of Warcraft.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive