Monday, July 24, 2006

I hate it when people litter!

I followed a litterbug on my way to work today. They threw out three pieces of garbage onto the highway between Bradford and Salamanca. It really made me mad.
I had a good day at work, I was very busy so the day went quickly. The Admin team bought lunch for us from Subway, so that was good. I had a turkey sub with some green peppers. I also got e-mail from Grey, which always brightens my day :-)

"History shows again and again
How nature points up the folly of men

Godzilla!"

Heard this song on the way home today, and it reminded me of the litterbug. I hope Godzilla smashes her green Chevy Cavalier.

Jeff went golfing this morning for the first time with his dad. He has returned home unscathed, and seems to have had a good time.

I'm currently looking for something to spend my $25 Amazon rewards gift certificate on. I've got some different CDs and books I'd like, but I've juet got too many to pick from, and I really don't want to go over the $25 by too much. I'm also watching Attack of the Show, live from ComicCon on G4. They were just talking to Rosario Dawson and which reminds me how much I want to see Clerks 2. I think I need to see if it's playing around here.

Ah, the Olean Carmike does have it. Maybe Jeff and I can go see it Thursday or Friday evening. Although I see My Super Ex-Girlfriend is also playing, and that also looked pretty funny. I like Uma Thurman.

Well, there you go readers. I hope the amount of links made up for the amount of real content.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive