Sunday, July 02, 2006

Expansion for WoW pushed back to October 29th

grr... It's a good thing Jeff asked the guy at EB when the World Of Warcraft expansion was coming out and not me. I might have had an aneurysm. Not really. But I'm still pretty unhappy that I have to wait until the end of October to start my new characters. Kharasa made it to level 52 yesterday. Maybe I'll make it my goal to get her to 60 and get my epic mount before the expansion. I doubt I will though. My other characters are too distracting. I'm really enjoying playing my warlock again, I can't wait til she and Jeff's mage get to level 40 and get our mounts. Mine's free, so I figure I can help him with his.

That's about all here. I worked today until almost 2 PM. I had to get on the phones 3 times. I couldn't believe we only had 12 people on the phones for the 2nd day of the month. The beginning of the month is always crazy busy.

Trying to get supper ready. Merry Part and Blessed Be all!

No comments:

Blog Archive