Sunday, June 25, 2006

Good weekend

I was only at work til 11 on both Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Which was a good thing because Lacy and Jay came up to visit! We went to the Old Library with them to celebrate their 6 year anniversary. The Old Library was good as always, my favorite parts of the meal were the baked French Onion Soup and desert. They have this cake it was a Peanut Butter Thunder cake, I think. Chocolate cake with peanut butter icing, peanut butter chips on the outside, and crumbled up little Reese's peanut butter cups on top. Yummy. Today before they headed home we showed them World Of Warcraft, all the funny little jokes and then the videos on Break.com.

I think that's all I have for right now, Jeff and I are just chilling and watching some TV.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive