Sunday, April 09, 2006

No shorts for the chubby...

Time for a little shopping rant. Male readers may want to move on. Go to Break.com, watch someone shoot a 2x4 through a wall with a potato gun, that kind of thing. It's okay, I don't mind.

When Jeff and I were in Erie shopping on Thursday, we went to a couple of clothing stores. We went to the university sports stuff store (Steve and Barry's?) with all the really cheap stuff (Jeans for $6.98!) and to Kaufmann's. There I began the inevitably futile search for a pair of shorts that respectably covers my ass and thighs. Impossible. They don't make shorts that length anymore! And I was shopping in the women's department. I even looked at shorts with a little elastic in the waistband, but they were kind of short too. So I bought 2 new pairs of capris. At least I can wear capris to work, but I find it so aggravating that I can't find shorts that cover more than just barely my ass. Grr...

Anyway, at work, so I might post more later from home.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive