Saturday, January 14, 2006

My new computer has arrived...

Huzzah! I will be able to get on World of Warcraft in a couple of weeks and play with everyone. I will be on as Leanora this afternoon on Jeff's account. It's a pretty slow day at work. I'm reading Dragons of Spring Dawning and trying to come up with a name for my computer for when Grey comes out to help me set up our network. I'm thinking of Tatiana, for the woman that the Vampire Strahd, Dark Lord of Barovia, loves, in Ravenloft. But I'm not sure if I like that. I really liked the name for my old computer, Takhisis. Maybe another D&D deity is what I need. Any suggestions? Please comment!

I think that's all my news. Looking forward to spending time with my girlfriend, Jamie tomorrow.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive