Friday, December 23, 2005

My teeth are falling out of my head!

Not really. But they were in my dream last night, and it was pretty disturbing. I had multiple rows of teeth, and all of them were incredibly loose and wiggly. I looked in a mirror and my mouth and throat looked like a long, gross, fleshy tunnel. In traditional dream analysis, losing teeth generally means that there's something you're holding back, words that need to be spoken. Luckily, on my way to work I figured out that it's probably because I really wanted the opportunity to tear my ex-brother a new asshole tomorrow, and now I won't get to because he's not invited to Christmas Eve. And even though I don't want to have a big nasty scene in front of all the family, I've had a few things to say to that boy for almost a year now. My rage is all pent up, because Mom and Dad didn't want me to get involved. And I'm not willing to drive out to his trailer in Red Brush and say them. Besides, then Yolanda would probably start spreading rumors about the Huffman's psychotic oldest daughter, and that wouldn't look good for Mom or Dad. Although I think the people that knew me in Forest County would find such accusations fairly laughable.

Anyway, I'm at work and we're leaving for West Hickory when I get home tonight, so this will probably be my last post til after the holiday. Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Boxing Day, Merry Solstice, Happy Festivus, Merry Mithras Day, and any other holidays I may have inadvertently forgotten.

Merry Part and Blessed Be

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about that, sis- I'm going to hazard a guess and say that a long shouting session probably wouldn't help much besides making you feel better. Holidays are rarely the time for cathartic bouts of rage, no matter how well-deserved. However, I agree with your idea of letting him know what an asshat he's being. Would you consider writing him a letter? That way you can choose exactly what to say and how to say it.

Megin said...

Awwww, Suz... *hugs* Hope the holiday went smoothly, and love to you guys.

Blog Archive