Thursday, November 10, 2005

On The Road Again

I am SO Glad to be going to Pittsburgh this weekend. It's going to be really great to just get to hang out with our friends for a couple days. It's been a rough week all around, Grandma Dot went back to the hospital and Keely also went to the hospital on Monday. She had a grand mal seizure Monday morning, and they kept her overnight. I hope my parents have been using the energy I'm sending their way, because I definitely feel tapped. Part of me wants to do my belly dance tape, but the rest of me just wants to sit around and watch TV. I think I am going to the pool tomorrow to swim with Jamie though, so that will be fun.

I also got two rolls of film back. I love finishing a roll of film that's been around over a year. I've got pictures from Lacy and Jay's visit alumni weekend, Jamie's fondue party, Keely's birthday party in May, the Renaissance Faire, pictures of our Halloween pumpkins and my Samhain altar, and from the party I had in August at my parents' house. I'm scanning some of them to post here, and to send to those who will want them.

Oh and Savannah just sent me a bunch of pictures from the History Club Halloween party.

I think that's all for now. I'll post pictures once I get them scanned. Merry Part and Blessed Be!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there!!
I think your blog it's good, but you don't think who i am and what fuckin' shit i'm doing here. Well, I say. I'm only one stuped french, so afraid with the rebels and the police and everybody. My english it's a little bit bad. I want to you understanding.
Talk 'bout your blog, it's so good. I like so much to talk with other people. Do you have anything to I talk to you?? (msn, orkut)
If yeah, say it at the next post.
It will be so good... I always want to know how is live in one strange country. Strange for me.
Ohhh, sorry!!! I'm brazilian, but since my 0,5 years old I live here so, for me, im french.

But theres ok.

I think.

Tell me, right? ;-)

See you another time...
Kisses

Fleur

Anonymous said...

Wow. The "blogosphere" is expanding. I want strange people to comment on my blog! Anyways, I replied to your comment on my previous post. See ya tonight Suz.

Jamie said...

Yeah, geeze, how come the foreign people like your blog so much? I am jealous. -_- Oh well. Is not like I have posted about anything put the postal service in like a week and a half.

Blog Archive