Sunday, July 10, 2005

The Search has Ended!

We signed the lease Friday for a new apartment here in Bradford. It's at 31 Edwards St, and we're so close to the hospital Jeff can walk to work. We'll be moving in July 23-24.
I am so excited!

Only 6 more days til Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince arrives on my doorstep. I just was thinking this morning I feel kind of bad for the mailman on that day. A lot of people must of pre-ordered. That would be nearly as heavy as carrying the big department store Christmas catalogs. Speaking of catalogs, I got a cool one the other day called Mystic Trader. Here's what I want out of it - Rock Salt Lamps

I've also been playing a LOT of Catan Online, and I must say I'm getting pretty good. I won 3 of the 5 games I played against live players yesterday, and also won a game against computer players.

I think that's all for now. - Oh wait, I wanted to mention that Jess and Frosh's dog, Quincy, was on TV yesterday. They took the dogs to Slobberfest, a big basset lovers day near Erie, and one of the local news stations showed a nice head shot of Quincy. I bet Amelia is WILD with jealousy. After all, she is the princess!

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Suzanne, I noticed you seem to be playing alot of CATAN online, so I thought I would let you know of another online game you may enjoy. Since you were a fan of DDR when I had it at the school, check this out: www.flashflashrevolution.com

Anonymous said...

Congrads!

Love,
Al

Blog Archive