Sunday, May 01, 2005

Happy Beltane!

Jeff and I are having a lazy day at home so far. I placed an Amazon order, for a Reel Big Fish CD and some World of Darkness Books for Jeff.

We watched Ocean's 12 last night. It was pretty good. I definitely liked the first one better. We also so Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy in Olean. I liked it, but then I never finished reading any of the books. Jeff pointed out on the way home that there were times I was the only one laughing out loud in the theater. The best part of the movie though were the trailers - Serenity, and Revenge of the Sith. The Serenity trailer was even more fantastic on the big screen.

Anyway, I think I need to shower before long here, and get some Food. If you saw Hitchhiker's Guide, let me know what you thought.

No comments:

Blog Archive