Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Diet Day 17

I went for a short walk on my morning break, I'm going to try to do it again this afternoon. Boy can I tell I didn't walk last week, my hamstrings are already singing.

Last night I talked to Allison on the phone for two hours, so that was fun. I also did the dishes and watched more Charmed.

I'm working with my exercises from Evolutionary Witchcraft. I especially like the consciousness keys. Basically you pick an activity you do regularly, for example I picked washing my hands, and for that activity, you try to be completely present and in the moment, and not doing it on auto-pilot while thinking about other things. I think this is especially helpful for me, because as most people who would be reading this blog know, I'm walking around in a fog half the time. I'd lose my head if it wasn't so far up my *ss.

Blessed Be and Merry Part!

No comments:

Blog Archive