Wednesday, December 29, 2004

*snicker*

customer name: Lora Swallows

*snicker*

I got email today from Janis. She's doing well in Florida. Someday I'd like to go visit her. I'm having this itch to do something major and witchy, like start up a new coven, or join one, or go to Witch Camp, or something. I just want to immerse myself in it. I also want to start working out again, I meant to stop at the YMCA this morning to see how much a membership is. I could go twice a week in the morning. I never felt so good as I did my freshman year when Kim Finnigan, Brian Brumit and I were going to the Y 2-3 times a week. I'd really like to feel that healthy again.

At work, so MP and BB!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Suzanne:
Sometimes I wonder if the people I used to know really are in the same state of existance as I am. Why they wouldn't be is complicated but at the same time simple to understand. Still I must exist. Still I must live.

Blog Archive