Friday, October 22, 2004

Two in a row!!

Woo Hooo!

Today is Jeff and I's only day off together this week. And we have to go to the last wedding shower. I'm sure we'll get nice things and have fun, it's at Jeff's Aunt Sylvia's house. I've never been there before, so I am glad Jeff is coming with me.

I'm not doing a very good job getting through The Earth Path. It's not that it's not interesting, it is, there are just a lot of meditations and journal writing exercises, and I want to do it right.

I'm missing doing witchy things. I really think I need to get people together for an Esbat. But looking at the calendar, this month's is out (I'm getting married that day :) and November's falls during Thanksgiving break, so Hilary would be gone.

Merry Part and Blessed Be

1 comment:

Chris said...

I just wanted to say congratulations on the upcoming wedding. May your Goddess watch over you and bless you all the days of your life. May joy forever surround you. You make a difference every day of your life, may you be safe in the knowledge that you are unique and together you create something beautiful. And thanks for the Anita Review. Good luck.

Blog Archive