Monday, September 13, 2004

Monday, Monday dah dah dah daah da da

At work once again. We had a good weekend roleplaying. I liked Vita's Mage game. My character, a kind of cyber-pagan orphan named Nicole Saint, is filled with WoD angst. She has a permanent limp and walks with a cane from when she was mugged and raped during college. But I'm not the worst handicapped member of the group. Adam is playing a 10 year old boy who is blind, deaf and mute. He communicates with mind magic. He's also an albino apparently, or maybe that's from the experiments. Paul's character, a stoic guy named John, rescued him from a Progenitor Lab. (for non-roleplayers, think evil scientists) Jeff's character hasn't really synched up wth the party yet, he's a lecherous, murderous blind guy (Johnny Depp from Once Upon A Time in Mexico). He started groping me and planning to kill the Chinese delivery guy, so I kicked him out of my apartment.

Well, at work, so gotta go. Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive