Sunday, August 01, 2004

Only 30 more days til we can role play again!

I don't know where this summer went. It seems like we were just telling Paul, Vita, Adam, Jamie and Hilary good-bye, and now it's only 30 days til they come back. I like having all the Pitt kids back in town. It's easier to pretend I'm not a townie then. I think when Paul graduates maybe I'll have to hang up my polygonal dice and work on that whole being a grown- up thing... nah...

Other than that Jeff and I had a nice weekend. We went to see The Village. All I'll say is, Don't expect a big twist, and then you won't be disappointed.

Working 1-7 today in Coudersport. It's looking like there's a strong chance I'll get hired on in RIG full-time. Which should mean a pay raise, and 40 hrs a week. But I don't want to count my chickens just yet, I could still end up on unemployment in October.

That's all for now. Merry Part and Blessed Be!

1 comment:

A Magical Legacy: A Sims 3 Supernatural Legacy Challenge said...

Thank you for that timely correction, Ubergeek. Perhaps I should have just said "hang up my 10 and 20 sided dice"

Blog Archive