Monday, August 09, 2004

I feel like territory

Jeff scent-marked me before I left for work this morning. He sprayed me with his cologne (Ralph Lauren, Polo Sport) and now I can smell it anytime I tip my head down. It makes me miss him!

It's the big long day at work. I'm going to get Chinese for lunch. Wonton soup. Yummy. I decided to drive here over Minard Run today rather than over Rew Hill. (For non-Bradfordians who are somewhat familiar with the area, that means I took the road that turns left by the cemetary on South 219 rather than taking Rte 46 out by the Dari-Hut.) Of course, this would be the weekend that they freshly tarred and chipped that road. It was a couple days old, but riding up it with all those loose chips was still rather noisy. I'm worried about damage to the bottom of my car. After all, I've got 3 years of payments left on my Buick.

That's all for now, I am at work after all.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive